Holistic Tantric Massage Master Program
Facilitation: Zenon D. Dorje
Venue: Center near Warsaw
I MODULE: 4 – 8 September 2019
25-days professional certificated massage training
Tantra House invites you to tantric massage program for tantric adepts and all people interested in tantric path with focus on bodywork.
The program consists of five workshops, each lasting five days.
Includes five levels of initiation containing theory, tantric practice and seven different modalities of tantric massage. The whole program is crowned with the certificate of completion of the master program, which is also the recognition of professional qualifications by the Tantra House.
Module I. Opening the Gates of Perception
Containing basic information about tantra, tantric massage and principles of creating sacred and safe space. It includes step by step classical tantric massage.
Module II. Activation of the Sacred Union
Discovering the principles of inner alchemy and deeper understanding of tantra. Introdution to the practice of tantra yoga.
The study and practice of traditional tantric massage coming from India .
Module III. Integration of Heart and Sexuality Poles
Further deepening the knowledge about the tantra path. Male and female approach to tantra and massage. Ritualistic boundaries and guidelines for facilitating rituals. Learning and practice of sensual lingam massage, harmonising massage of the yoni and relaxation massage of the rosette (anus).
Module IV. Liberation of the Secret Energy.
Instructions on the secret level of tantra, creating a protective border and guidelines of leading tantric rituals. Theory and practice of advanced tantric temple massage connected with snake energy. Deeply cleansing and transforming tantric massage.
Module V. Awakening of Power. From Darkness to Bliss
The process of awakening of individual nondual power connected to the heart. The knowledge and practice of advanced tantric massage connected with the energy of the dragon.
Practical summary of the program.
Tantric massage is a special contact with other Human Beings, in which you reconnect them to their original, pure essence. Along the path, you can come across many obstacles and blocks, both yours and your customers. This program will teach you how to deal with them so that the massage become a beautiful, enriching experience and your customers come back for more. An important aspect is also the distinction between private tantric massage and the professional offer to the client. The different guidelines and other space is required to make magic happen and that everyone feels comfortable. Many people, both receiving and giving, do not have such a conscious distinction, so they may not return or feel overwhelmed, discouraged, intimidated.
One issue is how to deal with the possible processes of the receiving person and take care of her comfort, the second issue is to take care of your own comfort and your energetic safety as a massage therapist.
What can you expect during the course?
The program covers the following areas:
I. Technique – detailed learning of the secrets of 7 tantric massage modalities:
• Classical tantric massage
• Traditional tantric massage Shiva Shakti,
• Harmonizing lingam massage (for pleasure, not healing)
• Harmonizing yoni massage (set for pleasure, not healing)
• Relaxing rosetta massage (set for pleasure, not healing)
• Advanced tantric temple massage associated with Snake energy
• Advanced tantric temple massage associated with Dragon energy
II. Tantra Yoga practice
• Krija Tantra breathing practices other traditional breathing exercises
• Science and practice of energy circulation in internal subtle channels
• practices of energy exchange and circulation in tandem with an external partner
• meditation practices with sound and visualization
III. Health and Safety policy – energetic backyard of the massage therapist – principles of safety and creation of healthy, high vibrational environment
• Learning to create a safe space for optimal massage
• principles in tantric private and professional massage
• learning to cut off client energy and clean up;
• Learn to balance the masculine and feminine approach to massage to avoid being burn out
• Learn how to complete a process that can be triggered in client during a massage
• Case study (case studies), FAQs (questions and answers), difficult clients – addressing from the level of techniques and consciousness
IV. Tantra – Topics and Knowledge
• Concept of tantra and tantric massage
• Knowledge of chakras in a tantric context
• The body as a multidimensional conglomerate of experiences
• Maps of vibrational levels and energy circulations
• Differences between tantric and erotic massage
• Five types of tantric touch
• Obstacles in receiving and giving tantric massage
FOR WHOM IS THIS PROGRAM
• For tantric massage therapists to improve their skills and knowledge
• For masseurs of other modalities, to expand the range of possibilities for specific clients
• For those who feel called to become a tantric massage therapist
• For those who want to grow and deepen the practice of tantric massage
4-8 September 2019, Wednesday from 17 till Sunday at 17 o’clock
23-27 October 2019, Wednesday from 17 till Sunday at 17 o’clock
20-24 November 2019, Wednesday from 10 till Sunday at 17 o’clock
8-12 January 2020, Wednesday from 10 till Sunday at 17 o’clock
25-29 March 2020, Wednesday from 10 till Sunday at 17 o’clock
• Venue: Retreat Center – Bajkowa Zagroda, near Warsaw, Poland
• Inwestment: 5 x 300 eu
Costs of accomodation and food will be around 180 eu
• Prepayment (non-refundable): 300 eur. You will receive futher details after registration.
• Registration Form: HERE >>
Number of places limited. Participation is determined by the order of payments
• Info: email@example.com
• Language: Polish/English